BARRIE, ON – Napoleon® has added to their wood burning collection with the new EPI3T & EPI3C wood burning inserts. The EPI3T has a traditional ﬂush front with a cast iron surround, and is available in painted metallic black and porcelain enamel Majolica brown ﬁnishes (EPI3TN).
The EPI3C has a contemporary ﬂush front with a cast iron surround, and is available in painted metallic black finish. The EPI3s give customers the option of a wood burning insert that will match any décor, whether it be traditional or contemporary.
Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generates a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, both the EPI3T & EPI3C are perfect heating solutions for home or cottage.
The EPI3T & EPI3C are EPA certiﬁed and offer up to 55,000 BTU’s with a ﬁrebox capacity of 1.8 cu. ft, heating up to 1,500 sq ft. They feature the largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry at 300 square inches, a removable painted black log retainer, and have a 6-inch ﬂue collar which is adjustable to a 30° offset making them the perfect wood burning inserts for those wanting a clean burning, cost-effective heating source.
• EPA certified to be one of the cleanest burning wood inserts available at 2.6 grams per hour and available in painted metallic black (EPI3T) and porcelain enamel Majolica brown finishes (EPI3TN)
• Large ceramic glass viewing area
• Full refractory lined firebox – 1.8 cu. ft.
• Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
• Rear rollers and oversized levelling screws make the EPI3T easy to install
• Removable painted black log retainer for easy cleaning
• Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
• Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
• 6” flue collar is detachable from outside or inside the firebox and adjustable to 30° offset