After almost 35 years in business, Regency Fireplace Products continues its remarkable run of hearth creations. The company’s latest is the Regency F5100 Extra Large Wood Stove.
The extra large hybrid catalytic wood stove features Eco Boost Technology, impressive heat performance, and clean modern styling. Sleek lines, a contemporary door design, and a large clean viewing area provides great visuals of a roaring wood fire.
“Regency engineers have carefully designed the firebox to create airflow around the wood so that it burns completely,” says Robert Little, founder and designer, Regency Fireplace Products. “The result is very little ash and almost no polluting smoke into the environment.”
Standard Features of F5100 are:
• 4.42 cu. ft firebox accommodating 22” logs
• Single lever bypass control to engage catalyst
• Single-lever air control to adjust heat output
• Brick-lined firebox
• Rear heat deflector
• Airwash system helps keep the glass clean
• Discreet ashlip
• Contemporary cast iron door in black with 180-sq-inch viewing area
• 170 degree opening door for easy loading
• Extra large ash drawer with cover
• Two-speed blower
• Convector airmate
• Outside air kit
Regency products are proudly made locally in North America using the finest materials. A state-of-the-art facility spans over 240,000 square feet and is constantly being upgraded with the latest tools of the trade. A commitment to quality is practiced at every step of the process, including a final inspection before anything is approved for shipment.