The Accentra 52i, Harman’s latest best-selling insert, is now available for dealers nationwide. Officials at the venerable company say the unit exemplifies the company motto—“Built to a Standard, Not a Price.”
• 52,000 BTU and 85% efficiency gives customers more heat with less fuel;
• 50% less cleaning time than any other pellet unit;
• quieter operation due to dual blowers and better placement; and
• heat-activated mirrored glass (standard).
The Accentra 52i pellet insert is the new and upgraded version of the best-selling Harman Accentra pellet insert, and is sure to be easy for dealers to sell and easy for customers to own.
With a 10,000 increase in BTU output, the Accentra 52i is a heating powerhouse. It’s also 85% efficient and has a larger hopper that holds more pellets.
Modifications to the design significantly decrease the time required for maintenance. In fact, the Accentra 52i cleans up in about half the time of any other pellet appliance available today. And it still maintains the heat within one degree of the temperature you set (just like the trusted Accentra).
Specs for the Accentra 52i
• 52,000 BTUs — heats 900 to 2,600 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency;
• up to 64.5 lb. hopper capacity;
• 85% efficiency;
• automatic ignition and temperature control;
• dual 134 CFM blowers for quieter operation; and
• mirrored glass (standard feature).
Top 10 Reasons to Buy the Harmon Accentra 52i Pellet Insert
1) Keeps you perfectly warm: The 52i constantly adjusts its flame to keep your home within one degree of your desired temperature.
2) Powerful, even heat guaranteed: The 52i easily heats larger spaces with its powerful 52,000 BTUs
3) Saves you money—more heat with less fuel: 52,000 BTUs and 85% efficiency gives you the most heat out of your fuel.
4) Quickest and easiest pellet insert to maintain: The 52i takes half the time of the nearest competitor.
5) True 24-hour heating: You do not have to extinguish the fire to perform basic maintenance on the 52i.
6) More time enjoying your home, less time filling the hopper: The large 64-pound hopper allows up to 55 hours of heat on a single load of pellets.
7) Burns any grade of pellet with optimal efficiency: Patented Pellet Pro Technology burns from the bottom up, burning each piece of fuel completely, then automatically drops the ashes into the ash pan.
8) Harman craftsmanship and distinctive features: Premium castings, optional porcelain finish and flame-reactive mirrored glass make the 52i the perfect showpiece to accent your home.
9) Support USA-made products: The 52i was designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
10) Built to a standard, not a price!: The 52i adheres to Harman’s uncompromising commitment to quality.